Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 gives your vehicle a dramatic, wet-looking shine that has the durability of a paint sealant and the multi-dimentional quality of a carnauba. To achieve the maximum benefits, follow these simple steps:
1. Wash your vehicle using Wolfgang Auto Bathe, or your favorite shampoo. Dry completely.
2. For optimum results, use a paint cleanser like Wolfgang Pre-Wax Paint Enhancer. It removes microscopic contaminants that may detract from your final finish.
3. Apply Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 to the entire vehicle either by hand or with a polisher. Either method will deliver outstanding results.
4. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 should be completely dry before you remove it. After applying it to the whole vehicle, begin buffing at your original starting point. This should allow enough drying time (approximately 30-45 minutes).
5. This product is moisture sensitive. Oxygen is needed to activate the sealant so that it bonds to your paint. Moisture will ''drown'' the sealant by depriving it of the necessary oxygen, much like water deprives the lungs of oxygen. In order to achieve a hard, durable finish, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant must cure for at least 12 hours before being exposed to moisture.
Do not apply sealant before dusk because dew will interfere with the adhision to the paint. Park your vehicle in a garage or under a shelter while it is curing, if possible.
6. Enjoy a Deep Gloss fabulous finish!